Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tickled

The girls are all at such fun and cute stages (so I suppose that's just proof that all young kids are cute!)and do things all the time that make us laugh. I usually can't or don't record these things in any way, but somehow I ended up with a few photos of things that made me laugh out loud just yesterday.

SJ joins right in the her big sisters during playtime now, and most of the time this works out just fine. I hadn't seen her or LL for a while yesterday morning, and when I went to check on them this is what I found in the corner of SJ's room. They love to get behind the rocker with lots of stuff and LL had snuggled SJ into the corner under blankets and given her a lovie, and SJ was just as content as could be to be LL's "baby". It amazes me how she'll just go along with this or lie down on the couch and let them put a blanket over her to play "sick"...at that age there is no way AG or LL would have been so agreeable to such things! I suppose the thumb probably has something to do with it...she was actually saying "Cheese" around it when I took this.


They have an assortment of old but unused Valentine cards that get shuffled around and used for random purposes. Last night I found this one after they went to bed...

1 comment:

Chris said...

oh the JOY!! I loved the surprise in their eyes!