Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Yummy!"

This is how SJ describes tasty foods, and a few weekends ago we had something especially yummy...beignets! After living here almost 3 years, we finally looked into where to get them and found a great spot to which I'm sure we'll be returning! They had great cafe au lait and served beignet fingers, which were perfect for the girls.

As usual, SJ kept eating until we ran out of food! She has a great appetite!


Sweet hugs after our sweet breakfast...


Just the girls


Last Thursday I took the girls to my hometown for their first overnight stay at Gran and PopPop's. On the way, we stopped to meet one of my oldest and closest friends and her daughter for lunch. It is so special and sort of surreal to get to spend time together with our kids! My girls have lots of fun H's sweet girl, 7 year old A.


Could we have even imagined this when we were in high school? :)

No comments: