Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Are they twins?"

This is the question we have been hearing more and more over the last few months. It always kind of surprises me, since I think they look so different, but apparently those who don't know them see a great resemblance, despite AG being much taller and having hair that's at least twice as long as LL's! And though that's the case now, in the months to come I expect LL will catch up in some ways that will make the sisterly resemblance seem more twinlike than ever.

Happy clappers!

And below, checking out flowers in the matching dresses Gran and PopPop brought them from Hawaii.

I took this one this morning during one of the many happy sisterly moments they share. They really are sweet together most of the time...

1 comment:

Lucy Sayles said...

Oh my goodness J, the girls are just too sweet! What a blessing!