Monday, July 30, 2012

New Phone's Old Photos

I've been taking photos occasionally with my new phone since November of last year, but I just uploaded them yesterday. So here's a brief overview what I discovered, and some fun moments I was glad to remember. AG lost her first big front tooth on Valentine's Day. I may have mentioned this previously, but, update: After almost six months and no new tooth coming in, I was starting to wonder if there was even one on the way! Just a few weeks ago we went to her regular dental appointment and x-rays confirmed that there were, in fact, big teeth waiting to come in, and finally, over last weekend, the first one appeared
5 in a row on March 1
SA out for a stroll on April 7
Wild hair and a wide smile on April 11
T and Grandpa took RL to play golf for the first time on T's birthday (April 13). Nana and the girls and I picked RL up after the first 9, and he did not want to go!
AG and her friend L, back in town for L's birthday party. The girls have missed L and her sister lots since they moved to TX at the first of this year! Just a few weeks ago AG joined L's family for a few days at a lake and had such a great time!
Mother's Day lunch on the porch at la Madeleine...sweet in every way!

No comments: