Sunday, July 08, 2012

More May

Where is the summer going? Well, I'll get to that later, I suppose, but for now I'll just finish out a few more memories from May! The boys...
A Mother's Day visit with Gran...
SA after a walk that day
LL and AG telling SJ all about Saxon Math after SJ's new books for the fall arrived in the mail...
LL continuing to be a great big sister to SA...
AG helping RL build a "traffic line"...I love this one because I have often thought over the last year how RL's style of playing (often lining things up or arranging them neatly)reminds me so much of how AG played at his age!
Holding the cup is easy...drinking from it, not so much.
He loves his Daddy.
More sitting up practice before he really got it. Notice his coach on the sidelines?
This is fun!
SJ is on two wheels now! She learned to ride at the end of May, and yes, it was hot then despite how she is dressed in these pics. T likes them to wear hoodies when they're learning so he can hold the hood when needed!
Concentration...
Another traffic line, this time on the couch

No comments: