Friday, February 05, 2010

Brother Bear

It's funny the nicknames that seem to fit different little ones. I've found myself calling RL "Brother Bear" alot, though no one else at our house seems to have caught onto it yet. We'll see if it sticks. A few recent photos of the little guy:



Bundled up at bedtime


Tummy time...he's not a big fan, but on this day he tolerated it long enough for me to snap a few pics.


Fresh from the bath tub...




A few other things I want to remember:
I weighed him again tonight, and he is just over 15.5 lbs (and yesterday he was 15 weeks old!).

One morning this week LL came in to greet him after I got him out of bed. She was generally gushing sweet words of adoration to him but got my attention when she said, "Oh, L, one day you're going to be a pastor!" Don't know where she got that idea, but we'll see!

No comments: