Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our Growing Boy

For weeks lots of people have been commenting on how big RL is getting, and I've agreed that I think so, too. It was not until this week that we weighed him again and I actually realized just how true it is...he is now 7.5 weeks old, and today he tipped the scales at 13 pounds, 3 ounces. In comparison, AG weighed 12 pounds, 12 ounces at 4.5 months! We've never had such a big "little" baby. Just one of the early differences about boys, so I hear...I guess all those middle of the night meals have their results! I love his expression here...wonder what he's thinking! Lots of people have been commenting lately that RL looks like SJ. What do you think?


And here's how he shocked me last week...rolling over 3 times in one day! The third time I got it on video, so check it out if you are patient :) (and don't mind seeing a half-dressed baby! I'm not sure why I didn't have a shirt on him for such a major event:)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Jessica, my Brooke, rolled over at that age and was crawling by 4 months..... the doctor didn't believe me so I put her on the ground and he was amazed! Granted, she took her time on walking almost 15 months, but it was hard to contain her crawling and climbing so little! Good LUCK!