Thursday, December 17, 2009

Makes me so happy...

Two quick things:

Yesterday RL smiled at me, really, for the first time! He just looked me in the eyes and that little sweet smile lit his face up like a light! He held it for about 10 seconds, and since then seems a bit unsure of how to do it again...but no doubt he'll be flashing them like a champ by Christmas. So just another way our days will be merry and bright!

This morning AG shared the sweetest idea with me. She said, "I was thinking that when LL and I get older, we can go to college at the same place and meet a family with two brothers about the same age and we can marry them on the same day and have our party after the wedding at your house." (We've been talking about weddings this week because AG and LL are going with us to one Saturday night, and she knows T and I had our reception at my parents' house). I hope, even if this doesn't happen, that they'll stay close enough as they grow up to at least think it's a fun idea!

No comments: