Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quotes of the Day

Here are a few of AG's thoughts, put into words, from yesterday:

"We're going to the beach to lay around in the mud."

"I'm a doctor, I'm a doctor, I can doctor L because I'm a doctor." (She repeated this in various forms at least a hundred times, I'm sure.)

We've been keeping busy lately with our usual schedule. A few weekends ago we went to a crawfish boil for Trey's company and AG got her face painted with a rainbow and had fun playing around in the "inflatable zoo." Both girls have had fun getting sprayed with the water hose by their Daddy (who thinks this is even more fun than they do) in the evenings, and I think we'll be out buying a pool before long. We're getting ready for a fun weekend trip to Nana and Grandpa's house right now, and I am hopeful many fun photos will be taken with our new camera and posted next week.

We reached 27 weeks yesterday and this pregnancy continues to progress smoothly, it seems. Baby girl is pretty active and she seems to be growing alot, as I find it hard to believe I still have 3 months left considering how round I suddenly feel now! We were able to visit some friends from church who had their first baby girl last week at the hospital where we'll be (which is thankfully very close to our house!), so it was fun to have a little preview.

Hope y'all have a good week/weekend, and we'll post more soon!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hi, you four--soon to be five. Wow! What a thought! I had to respond to your blog in order to contact you. Nancy mentioned tonight that there is to be a party. Are we to assume that we can join the festivities? She downplayed it, said she didn't want us to feel an obligation. Is she nuts? Write us at Betheamm@aol.com Love to all, Melinda