Friday, March 16, 2012

More February Fun

Here are a few more fun shots from our busy month.

Gran and PopPop came to visit before they went on a trip.


Out and about on a warm day


First rice cereal


Messy sweet face


RL loves Grandpa's new truck and wants to camp out in the back whenever it's here. Also featured in this pic: his favorite Hot Wheel, the Bugotti. He uses the word like a greeting, "Bugotti, Nana! Bugotti, Grandpa!"



SJ has become our bravest-of-all lizard catcher! Several months back, she came running through the house to me with one dangling from her fingers...she'd caught it in her room. Since then she has enjoyed hunting and catching them outside (and she is the one I call if I see one when T's not home!). It's one of those things that makes me think I just can't believe she's my child, but I am SO proud of her! :)


AG feeding SA while Nana and Louis look on...


RL demonstrating how to open wide...


AG concentrating on getting just the right bite!


RL stole a sloppy kiss!


Nana and Grandpa treated us to a night of babysitting so we could go out on our 11th anniversary!

No comments: