Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Last Pre-Baby Post!

Here we are, just hours from the new little guy's arrival! Seems strange to know that, as this will be our first time to not just go into labor. Since we are just two days from his due date, however, there's no doubt he'd be coming soon anyway. You can imagine the excitement we are all feeling as we near bedtime tonight! T is reading The Hobbit to the girls, RL has just fallen asleep for the last time as the littlest brother, and I am taking a few precious minutes to record this momentous night! Gran and PopPop will be here in a few hours, and T and I are supposed to be at the hospital at 2:45 a.m. I hope to get to bed soon, but I don't know if it'll really matter!

Just a few photos of the last weeks...
RL still loves his trains, trucks, and "cahs". He is already seeming so big to me, so I know when I see him tomorrow I'll be amazed at what a big guy he is!


Ice cream treat...little guy melting my heart faster than his cone!




Love the "hey, watch the hair, LL!" look...


"Best friends"


Getting ready to kiss the camera so you can have a view of his current favorite show of affection!


All watching "Cars"...a big event for RL


I still think these two bear a strong resemblence!


Showing off his new helmet and taking over SJ's new scooter


Our last pre-baby date night last week! Thanks to Gran and PopPop for babysitting!

This was a week ago...I have been wondering daily since then if each day would be the day. So glad we are at this point tonight! News to come soon!

No comments: