Tuesday, March 15, 2011

January's Ending, February's Beginning: A Mix

Continuing the catch up. These photos are a random collection; some daily life and some special occasions. What is notable, to me, is that these represent the last of the photos taken while we were still in our "old" house. Lots of sweet memories in our 4.5 years there!

One of LL's self-styling efforts. She loves this look!


A sudden leap forward in SJ's artwork...loved this!


Gran and PopPop came to visit on Jan. 31, the day we closed on our new house. The next day was Gran's birthday, and we got the day started off right with a homemade birthday king cake!


My 5 sweet ones!


AG and RL...still bearing a strong resemblance, I think.


AG and I went to MS on Feb. 13 for my friend Jules' bridal shower. AG got to help open gifts and met fellow flower girl SS. They became fast friends!


Valentine cookies for my sweethearts!


The littlest Valentine approved, too.


More to come...

No comments: