Thursday, May 20, 2010

RL the Roller

Can't believe RL will be 7 months on Sunday! He's much more mobile now and rarely stays where I put him down if he has the freedom to roll. He is like a super-chewing machine, putting everything in his mouth that he can get his hands on and pull toward his face. His favorite "must-have at bedtime" chewable item is his lovie Ralph, and thankfully I was able to track another one down earlier this week so we can have one to wash while he makes a mess of the other one's ears. Still not sitting totally independently, but closer everyday! He's got an awesome laugh and LL is especially good at getting it going. We're all having lots of fun with our little guy and though I don't want to wish his baby days away, I am eager to see what his personality is going to be like as he grows!











And one of the girls (and me) for good measure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That little man is SO cute, he just lights up the picture with his eyes and smile! That's awesome how he's holding that ball with his hands and feet. I had so much fun - as always - hanging with ya'll, it's just never long enough! Can't wait for the next time, and to get my hands on those precious kids!! All my love! 'aunt jess' :)