Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friends

While we were visiting T's parents, I was able to see some of my dearest friends from college that I hadn't seen for years. It was so good to catch up!

One afternoon my roommate from MSU, H, and her husband came to see us and later we met our other two apartment-mates, K and C, and our honorary "sister" Jess (one of my best friends since high school) for dinner. T and I took the girls along and they had SUCH a good time...I think they would have stayed and played with their "aunts" all night if they could have! These are such special "girls" who were a huge blessing to me back then, and I am so grateful our friendships continue and I have the pleasure of getting to see my girls get to know them, too!

G, H, T, and me. This was the first time we'd met G...he and H are a wonderful couple with an amazing story!


SJ and LL with J and C


AG and LL cutting up with K


All the girls


The next night I met Jess (she is my "constant"...overlaps with both groups!), Jules, and Em (friends who go back even a few more years...)for dinner and loved getting to catch up with them too!

2 comments:

Chami said...

How cool!!! It's so good to see your old friends because I haven't seen you or them since our grad school days!!! Miss you!!
Chami

Unknown said...

it meant SO much to me to be able to spend time with you and the family this holiday, Jess. It's never long enough, and although short, it was most certainly sweet...you guys have part of my heart!!