Monday, October 05, 2009

5.5!

Friday was a much-anticipated day at our house (the first of many this month for us!)...especially for AG. She turned 5 and a half! She had been talking about the traditional "half-birthday date" with T for weeks, and one day she said to me, "I don't think I want to eat or go for a treat...and I don't want to do anything too girlish because Daddy needs to have fun, too!" So T and I came up with the idea of him taking her to play mini golf, and she was so excited. They putted around the house for practice beforehand and then headed out...here's one of the few photo ops of the event since I didn't want to ask T to keep up with the camera through the afternoon!



They came home after a few rounds and supper at Chick-Fil-A with lots of fun to report. The biggest news was that AG made a hole in one! And then on the next hole T made one...guess he realized he had to up his game a little at that point!

And here's a shot of AG after her game Saturday morning. She had a pretty good time (minus one fatigue-induced "I don't want to do it anymore" moment) and ended up all smiles!

No comments: