Thursday, July 17, 2008

Exuberance

If you look up the word "exuberant" in the dictionary, you will find it means "Joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic." Then you'll see this picture:



This is the word I think of all the time when I watch LL just being LL!

Yesterday was exactly 3 months until her 3rd birthday, and she's been talking about her party already for weeks. We spent the day with Nana doing lots of fun things (I'll post more about that later!).

A few cute LL stories from the last month:

One day she was putting on a dress-up dress (happens a few times daily...) and had it backwards, so I told her, "Take it off and spin it around." A second later I looked back and she was holding it up in front of her, twirling around! Then she was ready to put it back on!

One day, weeks ago, she asked me, "Who is Rocko Bama?" AG said, "L, it's Barak Obama!" (I had no idea they knew stuff like this...) Then LL asked, "What's Clinton's name?" Little ears pick up a lot from my morning news show!

She loves to play a little game by saying (really quickly, it's so automatic...)
"I'm not going to give you another big hug...FROWN!" Then when you look sad, she immediately jumps on you with a huge hug and screams, "SURPRISE!!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this was a fun game, though i had a hard time frowning with those little sunbeam faces around me!!

Unknown said...

i'm laughing so hard at the Rocko Bama part...!!