Friday, May 09, 2008

Tagged

My friend Marcy tagged me for this fun little game, so here goes.

4 jobs I've had:
1. Studio helper for two dance teachers for three years in high school- This was so much fun!
I have lots of funny memories of the little girls in the dance classes I worked with.
2. Waitress for a few weeks at a local lunch spot in my hometown in college- This was fun, but
I broke more than my share of glasses in a very short span of time!
3. Summer camp counselor (2 years) in college- Awesome job! The camp I worked at was on
St. Simons Island, GA and I can't imagine a better way to spend a summer at that stage of
my life. The funniest thing is that a few years later, when T and I started dating, I found out
that he'd been offered a job there the second summer I worked, too, but turned it down.
Wonder how things would have worked out if he'd taken it? I like the outcome as it is, but I
still want to go back there with him one day!
4. Children's/family therapist- Worked for several different agencies, all with kids and their
families. Thought I knew alot about dealing with children's behavior problems, but now I
am getting a real education on that!

4 movies I've seen more than once:
1. Shawshank Redemption (my favorite!)
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Sound of Music
4. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

4 places I've lived:
1. Wesson, MS
2. Starkville, MS
3. Clinton, MS
4. Austin, TX

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Good Morning America
2. Dancing with the Stars- the girls love it, but so do we! (Don't tell T I told you!)
3. Lost
4. Curious George, Super Why, Between the Lions- at least one of these, most weekdays.

4 places I've been:
1. Disney World- A few times growing up and on my Senior trip, but I can't wait to go back with
our children!
2. St. John- Wonderful place to honeymoon!
3. Western Europe- T and I seized the opportunity to take a dream trip before we moved to
Austin.
4. Washington, DC- Once growing up on a family vacation, once in college, and with T last year
on our anniversary.

4 favorite foods:
1. Peanut butter
2. Pasta
3. really good salads/vegetables
4. Ice Cream

4 places I'd like to visit:
1. the Grand Canyon
2. Hawaii
3. Australia
4. Canada

4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
1. LL being out of diapers!
2. trips to the beach this summer
3. the holidays
4. watching the girls continue to grow and have fun together

4 friends I'm tagging:
1. Ruth
2. Ruthie
3. Jessica R.
4. AMD

No comments: