Monday, January 07, 2008

AG's Christmas Program

I am finally getting around to uploading all our photos taken since the week before Christmas, and I just realized I hadn't even posted any from the night of AG's preschool's Christmas program, which was on Dec. 18. Here she is with LL before we left home, warming up for all the singing she was about to do!
I think AG and LL were saying "candy canes!!!!"

Here's the only picture I took during the program:

I recorded almost all of it but I am not sure how to post video, so I'll just say it was a great program and although the church was packed and our view wasn't great, T and I and Nana, Grandpa, and PopPop thought AG stole the show! She was certainly focused and knew lots of words and motions to the many songs they sang.

Here's a shot of AG's special guests, Nana, Grandpa, and PopPop. We missed Gran that night, as she was home with a bad cold!

Grandpa and Nana with their arms full of sweeties!

It was a special evening and a nice way to begin the celebrations of Christmas which were to come. I will attempt to post a bit each day this week to share some photos of all of our family celebrations during the holidays, so come back to visit!

No comments: