Monday, November 19, 2007

Morals and Manners

A few nights ago, T disciplined LL for doing something we'd told her not to do several times over the previous week. He talked with her about how God says children should obey their parents. Soon after that, during supper, LL was apparently still thinking it through. Out of the blue, she said, "God says 'Don't hang on the dishwasher.'"

AG has been telling LL (and me) that we should tell her "thank you" for random things lately. Yesterday she told me I should tell her "thank you" for her calling me to help her finish up her potty-time, if you know what I mean!

LL just brought me the skirt I wore to church yesterday, saying, "It's so cute, Mommy!" I'm glad she thinks so, though it didn't stop her from wiping her nose on it before she handed it over!

*****
I may not post much this week, as we are getting ready for Thanksgiving with family, as I'm sure many of you are! We hope you all have a wonderful holiday with those you love, and may we all be reminded of how much we have to give thanks for every day.

No comments: